Each project has unique factors that we take into account in determining the price we will charge:
- The number of words.
- The quality level.
- The technical or specialized nature of the material.
- The target language.
- For larger projects, the amount of repetition involved and the number of matches found in existing translation memories. (Repetitions and matches are charged at a substantial discount.)
- Other services required (for example, special formatting, DTP, certification, localization engineering, or pre-live review).
- The time frame involved. Rush charges will apply for deadlines that are tighter than our normal turnaround times.
- For small jobs, minimum charges apply.