1. What is the difference between basic and publication quality?
2. When can I request machine translation?
3. Will you review an existing translation for me?
4. Will you certify a translation?
5. What type of subject matter can you translate?
6. Can I have the translation reviewed by my own reviewers?
7. Is my content secure with you?
8. What is the difference between internationalization and localization?
9. What is back translation?
10. What is pre-translation cultural consulting?
11. What is localization engineering / localization testing?
12. What is transcreation?
1. What is your process?
2. How long will it take?
3. How will you choose translators for my project?
4. Do you use certified translators?
5. How do you know your translators’ work is accurate?
6. What is a translation memory?
7. What is a term base?
8. What is DTP and why do I need it?
9. What is involved in your internal quality assurance checks?
1. What information do you need to give me a quote for translation?
2. How can I count my words?
3. How do you price translation projects?
4. What do you mean by “repetitions” and “matches”?
5. How do you price website and software localization projects?
6. Why do some languages cost more than others?
7. What discounts are available?
8. Why do you charge minimum fees?
9. Do you have cancellation fees?
10. How can I pay?