Prepare your business for global expansion with cross-cultural training. Business practices and assumptions vary across cultures, and cultural misunderstandings can derail your team’s best efforts to establish strong and profitable international relationships.
Cultural Training: A Great Investment
Cross-cultural training—also called cultural competence training—helps your team anticipate, recognize, and avoid conflicts that arise from different cultural perspectives and protocols. Cross-cultural competence fosters:
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Fewer costly errors
- Increased employee morale
- Reduced turnaround time
Anyone working in a diverse cultural environment can benefit from cross-cultural training.
Cultural Competence Assessment and Custom Training Plans
MTM LinguaSoft will assess your team’s cultural competence and prepare custom training to
- Increase appreciation of cultural differences
- Identify situations in which cultural differences are likely to cause misunderstandings
- Develop strategies for minimizing misunderstandings
- Improve cross-cultural communication skills
Our cultural consultants can focus on a specific region or country. We leverage our extensive network of consultants to address the challenges specific to your business.
Cultural awareness training: a new “must” for business
Cultural training can focus on a variety of key topics
- Cultural awareness training
- Leadership training for managing across cultures
- Global team facilitation and training
- Virtual global team training
- Talent development in a global setting
- Training in cross-cultural communications skills
- Country-specific training
- Breaking the “linguistic glass ceiling” for non-native English speakers
Cultural training can take place in a variety of formats
- One-on-one coaching
- Classroom training and interactive workshops
- Group facilitation and coaching
- Online Training
Call 215-729-6765 to talk with a team member.